Check out the latest version of DorisDesktop – I’ve done a complete UI overhaul and it’s much more pleasant to use. UI improvements include:
- Apple Mail like interface with task counts per group
- date creation and update times in collapsible panel
- better keyboard controls:
- use <command> N for new Task
- use <command> G for new Group
- <spacebar> to toggle completed Task (Full Keyboard Access must be enabled in system prefs)
- <del> key to delete any selected Group or Task
- <esc> to dismiss any panel
- much better speed/performance than all other versions
- see the CHANGELOG for the list of changes
The last vital features that’s missing is the ability to drag tasks between groups, this will be implemented in the next release.
Give this early beta a try while it’s still free and please send any comments, all feedback appreciated!