Dear Mac users, please upgrade to the latest version of DorisDesktop:
This latest version fixes a lot of usability bugs and is recommended for all users. This will be the last update before I introduce the new multiple view layout that will make a History view possible and some other nice surprises.
Here’s what’s updated:
- Fixed ability to tab through fields when adding new task
- Disabled multiple selection of tasks
- Added command r to refresh tasks and sync
- Badge added to icon in doc for current number of open tasks in Today
- Fixed wrong task and group selection bugs
- Total task count added to window title
- Group folder icon based on type: group, today or inbox
For this last item, if you have a folder called Today (it’s not mandatory) you’ll get a nice checkmark icon for it. And if you name one of your groups Inbox you’ll get the appropriate icon.